Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

I have ADD and OCD, which is has manifested holding onto past

Customer Question

I have ADD and OCD, which is has manifested holding onto past lovers. At the end of each relationship, I cannot let go, and stalk ex's , almost like a form of self harm. I look at emails/Facebook pages to remind me of them, and cry with inconsolable jealousness as they move on whilst I cannot budge.
I have read that it is a neurological problem, and I will do anything to let go and move on.
I am single and 57,
Please help!
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--have you seen a doctor or a therapist about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no,
can i have my money back now you cannot find anyone to help me?
Expert:  tazechip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry--I am a doctor but I just got notified of your question and I need some more information please. Have you seen a doctor or a therapist about this problem?