deardr
deardr, Doctor
Experience:  I have worked in a Medical School for last 10 years as a faculty.
25541092

There is a 2inches long line pain  the left side of my head.

Customer Question

There is a 2inches long line pain  the left side of my head. And pains and sensations around my left eye and eye.what is wrong with ♏ξ. saw a doctor who said he will refer ♏ξ to a neurologist next week.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  deardr replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Pain at the one part of the head around the eye can be due to varied causes. I assume you do not have associated symptoms like abnormal vision/ vomiting or weakness at any part of the body.

Pain can be due to abnormality within the brain {inflammation/ infection or some mass} - looks less likely in absence of any other associated symptoms. Other causes like eye abnormality/ strain/ less quality sleep/ anxiety also needs to be looked for.

Along with a neurological test I would also get an eye evaluation. Few investigations like MRI brain/ blood tests would give us more answers.

Till than Ibuprofen, steam inhalation should give relief. Yoga, meditation should help to stay away from stress or anxiety/ have quality sleep.

Wish you well.

Best
deardr, Doctor
Experience: I have worked in a Medical School for last 10 years as a faculty.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you.there is detached retina which resulted in partial blindness of the left eye.i hav pains on the two hips and i feel heat sensation on my right foot and leg.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
From the first answer it occured to ♏ξ that i should give more information.Thank you.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I see your relist, but you already rated the answer.
I am a double board certified doctor and will be glad to help with additional question correctly set up on a new post....you can get me by request on that post, use my link.