Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

i have a 13 yr old girl. has global developmental delay. getting

Customer Question

i have a 13 yr old girl. has global developmental delay. getting on well in main stream school until 11 yr. able to control computer mouse. langauge improved etc. developed scolosis and had rod inserted. loss of appiete and weight loss developed. started having drop attack seizures. had recurrent silent aspirations resulting in icu admissions for pneumonia. Is now J fed and nil by mouth. drools excessively with scopaderm patch on. seizures changing now has jerking ones. up to 20 daily. motor skill severely effected and now in wheel chair. tends to put arm behind back. medications changed and hospital admissions. test done for progressive disorders but everything negative- they have no idea of diagnosis or prognosis for her. any ideas ??
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Do you still need help on this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ASKING IF I ALREADY HAD AN ANSWER IS NOT REALLY ANY SORT OF ANSWER. iF I HAD AN ANSWER I WOULD NOT BE ON LINE LOOKING FOR ONE . YOU HAVE MADE NO ATTEMPT AND I AM NOT SATISFIED.

Do you still want my help?

I am asking if you still seek an answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i am not satisified and i do not require your services anymore. I have obtained help elsewhere. thank you very much.