Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

I gave severe polymyalgia also asteo arthritis neck and shoulder

Customer Question

I gave severe polymyalgia also asteo arthritis neck and shoulder and spine and spinal sennoous , I have seen th4e rheumotologist three times, and now 1.5 years ago i was told it was tough luck I also had polymyalgia, its awful the pain, first it was my groin, couldnt get up from a sitting position or go upstairs, I am 67, I was on presidone steroids for over a year, determent, as I have a tendency to have bipolar, I am off these now, but in the last 4 months my polymalgia has come back with avengous, I have sever wrist pains pains in my a couple of my fingers and a swvere pain in my right shoulder. I am on vimova for pain for infamitories, I am in severe pain, I saw my rheumotologist, who is now saying i have fibremyalgia, i find this hard to aaccept, I have severe pains in my wrists and my hands and right arm, it is so bad i dont know how to describe it, I am on vimova, dona , paralief, bru trans pain patches 10 mg, and veritas medicated patches and now 2 50 mg, lycria to no avail. someone said i should be seeing a Neurolgist. I returned to live in Ireland 15 years ago, and owing to a fe deaths in my family, I got bipolar, I am in agony, I CANT SLEEP YET I AM ON DOLMAINE 15 MG, YET I CANT SLEEP. WHAT SHOULD I GO now, someone suggest4ed I should be seen a neurolgiidy, \I am at the end of m tedor, I am falling asleep as i write this, so pleaee accept this. ThNK YOU. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT, I JUST CANT PUT UP WITH THE PAIN FOR MUCH LONGER, HAVCE IT NOW SINCE oCT 2013 THIS POLYMYALGIA. WHAT AM I TO DO....
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Bob :

Hello. Sorry to hear about your pain. Have you tried methotrexate yet?

JACUSTOMER-31kemgrx- :

I am not paying 40 euros for this its a rip off I have been on these please refund my account of 40 euros immediately.

JACUSTOMER-31kemgrx- :

i am not paying 40 euros for this rubbish i have tried these tabs first.

Dr. Bob :

Hello? This is supposed to be an exchange of information. If you could answer a few questions for me, I can better understand what is going on, and better provide advice.