Ask a Neurologist and Get an Answer ASAP
Hello and thank you for your question.
Ingesting these types of mushrooms has a strong hallucinogenic effect that begins to affect the user within 20-30 minutes.
The initial feelings are described as mild anxiety or anticipatory sensations. Entire physical body sensation of energy or mild electricity running through the body is common.
This are the effects of magic mushrooms, however some may experience and some may not.
Headaches, often experienced as the effects of the drug wear off, even occurring the next day, and lasting up to 24 hours after taking mushrooms.
Mild nausea and anxiety can also be experienced after taking magic mushrooms.
Based on your description you just had a mild effect from the ingestion with no apparent hallucinations.
please get back to me if you have any further questions. Thank you.
No you did not have any permenant damage to the brain as the effects lasts for 2 hours most and you did no even have hallucinations. You just experienced mild effect.