healthydoc
healthydoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified U.S. Neurologist
55821379

I took a small amount of magic mushrooms and just saw a generic

Customer Question

I took a small amount of magic mushrooms and just saw a generic pattern with no hallucinations. It felt just a bit stronger than a few puffs of maruhana which I have very rarely smoked. I didn't feel anything different next morning I lasted 2 to 3 hours.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  healthydoc replied 3 years ago.

healthydoc :

Hello and thank you for your question.

healthydoc :

Ingesting these types of mushrooms has a strong hallucinogenic effect that begins to affect the user within 20-30 minutes.

healthydoc :

The initial feelings are described as mild anxiety or anticipatory sensations. Entire physical body sensation of energy or mild electricity running through the body is common.

healthydoc :

This are the effects of magic mushrooms, however some may experience and some may not.

healthydoc :

Headaches, often experienced as the effects of the drug wear off, even occurring the next day, and lasting up to 24 hours after taking mushrooms.

healthydoc :

Mild nausea and anxiety can also be experienced after taking magic mushrooms.

healthydoc :

Based on your description you just had a mild effect from the ingestion with no apparent hallucinations.

healthydoc :

please get back to me if you have any further questions. Thank you.

healthydoc :

No you did not have any permenant damage to the brain as the effects lasts for 2 hours most and you did no even have hallucinations. You just experienced mild effect.