DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am getting a pain in my right temple occasionally, which

Customer Question

I am getting a pain in my right temple occasionally, which appears worse when I lie down. I have no headaches but the eye on that side has impaired vision.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Temporal arteritis is a possibility.
This can cause blindness.
You need to see your doctor immediately.
This is treatable, fully, with steroids.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.