Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

On friday my vision in my right eye went a bit strange where

Customer Question

On friday my vision in my right eye went a bit strange where I couldn't see objects in sequence from left to right.. it was as though there was a shadow whenever I looked to the right.
I also feel nauceous and am having dizzy spells. I have been quite stressed recently with the breakdown of my marriage, I have also not had enough sleep and am not pregnant. I suffer with healthy anxiety so naturally believe I have something like a brain tumour. I have no headache just on and off nausea.
My diet hasn't been great either with high caffeine.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  deardr replied 2 years ago.
I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.
Were any investigations done to see for the cause? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?