Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Dear DrI was attached last year and had a brain injury

Customer Question

Dear Dr
I was attached last year and had a brain injury and had to learn how to walk and speak again. Recently I collapsed and was in hospital for 2 weeks they said it was a migraine attack I am shaking constantly on my right hand side and my physiotherapist said it is ataxia.
I went to my Neurologist but he said it is physiological even thought I have seen 3 psychiatrists for post dramatic stress disorder the ataxia centre in London suggested I get Baclofen for my constant tremors but my Neurologist refuses stating it is psychological
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay but no neurologist took your question. Have you had an MRI of your brain?