Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

hi my nameis deirdre iam 45 years old i was only 32 when i was diagnos

Customer Question

hi my nameis deirdre iam 45 years old i was only 32 when i was diagnosed so i knw the signs and sympoms i have been on tablets for 13 years so i know were to go how my tablets affected me ,the point off this story i went into hospitail on 26th september last year and was in for five months i wentin because tablets wernt working as well as they were so my conultant asked me if i wld like to try aquamorphinpump maybe u know about it ,i was treated like a mad woman as the pump wssnt agreeing with me there were even days i couldnt speak walk because it wasnt in right i also got the patch on which i dont recall saying yes to it,i got one off side affects off both patch and pump which was parinioa double parinoa they got 3 top physicatits to make a finale judgement that was took out off my familys hands i also hve a mother livin she didnt have a say in it that they sectioned and detained me under the mental health act because my behaviour was getting worse as they took all tablets away they
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
What is your exact medical question?