Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

. I wonder if you could help me or point me in the right

Customer Question

Hi. I wonder if you could help me or point me in the right direction. My son is 30 years old and has a T4 spinal cord injury. He has been suffering from autonomic dyslfrexia for quite some time. At least that is what we think it is. Severe headaches, raised blood pressuere, stomach spasm, blurred vision etc. this condition is a very serious one and as a mother I am so worried. G.P s seem to know very little about the matter. I was wondering is it a Neurologist who deals with this matter and if so what would the procedure be. Would they carry out tests to establish the cause? Hopefully you can assist me. Thanking you. Theresa XXXXXXX.

Category: Neurology