Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm waiting nurologist appointment, but it's been no

I'm waiting for a nurologist appointment, but it's been noticed from work collegues I've got one large pupil and the other small , what could this be please, also twitchy eye I've seen opthalmic and they say my eyes Ok but just feel Sumnert not right I can't see properly from certain angles and when I sneeze I loose eyesight for a few seconds, also been getting numbness and tingling down left sided face n arm and tingling fingers thankyou I could go on but sny advice apreciated thankuou
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can someone answer my question please this payment I've paid has already come out of my account thanks
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for query.If you have these symptoms with acute onset that is within last 24 to 48 hours you should immediately go to ER and get yourself examined and investigated as these can be symptoms of transient ischemic attack or stroke or an increase pressure in your brain.I would suggest an urgent ER visit so that anything serious can be ruled out.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou for reply it's been on going for a while now, I'm just waiting to see neurologist should I be worried and maybe go for a private consultation. Thankyou
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for reply.Yes if you can afford a private consultation you should go for it. But if its not progressing do not get worried but this is something to seek urgent diagnosis so that timely treatment can be done.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou very much, I can't see the stars to comment but I am very happy with your advice thankyou
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
you are welcome.stars are on upper right corner of your window. Best.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.