Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

I have epilepsy petty mall with less frequent seizures. More

I have epilepsy petty mall with less frequent seizures. More to do low blood sugar. What are the risk of being under hypnosis?. Can this trigger. I am very desperate to go under for change.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am desperate here.
What are your usual triggers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My usual triggers are stress and lack of sleep. There is little research about this online and thought you would know best. With epilepsy it is when the signals jump so I think that causes a seizure. So does hypnotherapy do this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a brain injury at 8years old I'm 30 years now does it make me more of a risk.
This would not be expected to cause a seizure. If you are well rested and not stressed and have had something to eat, all should go well during hypnotherapy. This technique is often used to reduce stress and decrease the chances of having seizure for those whose seizures ate stress related.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the clarification I will share your response with the hypnotist tomorrow. Thanks again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm trying to rate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok that will do for now bye.
You're welcome. Hope all works out for the best for you. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. :-)