Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

I suffer from spinal stenosis in the lumber region also some

Customer Question

I suffer from spinal stenosis in the lumber region also some 5 bulging discs. Recently had MRI scan that confirmed the diagnosis.
Yesterday I had some acupuncture for head ache and a head massage. I also have neck problems
Yesterday evening my left hand second finger started to have a slight tremor today it the left side also very very cold hands.
I have asked the Chinese DR if it the treatment he said no
What do you feel ?
I have an appointment with neurosurgery in a weeks time for my spine.
I have not had hand finger tremor before but recently have had bad headache .
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.
Fine tremors, or fasciculations, of the finger may be a sign that you are not getting enough sleep at night or are under a lot of stress. This usually improves once the conditions which provoked it improve. In the meantime, you should ask your doctor about getting an MRI of the cervical spine to make sure you do not have spinal stenosis there as well. This could affect either or both hands.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Do you still need assistance with your questions? Let me know if you do, and I would be happy to help further.
Regards,
Doctor-Bob