Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Just been diagnosed through MRI scan NOT stroke but hardening

Customer Question

Just been diagnosed through MRI scan NOT stroke but hardening of arteries in head. Since leaving hospital 4 weeks ago still experiencing dizzy spell then lying down on left side in bed and yesterday tingling in face left side back again. Fell down two stairs when I thought I was on the bottom flat 2 days ago, and since before and coming out hospital complete exhaustion. Have at least once a day a spasm can be head shoulder side, but last night it felt like the whole body as if it's moving a few inches in a spasm then stops. A bit worried about the tingling returning to my face again as this was the reason the doctor suggested stroke ward in the first place. Have massive anxiety and sore shoulder as the result of that. Was in hospital 1 week before Christmas.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
any other medical issues?