Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Where can I find an NHS Neurologist in Harrogate

Customer Question

Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.What is the diagnosis of the condition in your thigh?
I had asked about the diagnosis to know whether it would be appropriate to see a general Neurologist, a Neurosurgeon, or one of the Neurology subspecialists. Since I have not heard back, I have looked for a General Neurology clinic that includes general Neurologists and a couple of different subspecialists. At Harrogate District Hospital, there is a Neurology clinic that has several General Neurologists on staff, including Dr. Goulding, Dr. Buccoliero, Dr Hussayni, and Dr. Newman. They also have Neurophysiologists and a consultant in Rehab medicine on staff. For conditions of the thigh that have been treated thus far with physiotherapy and steroid injections, it is very likely that a good choice would be the consultant in Rehab medicine, Dr. Sansam. You can contact the clinic at 01423 553038. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.