DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been feeling a numbness and tingling sensation on the

Customer Question

i have been feeling a numbness and tingling sensation on the back of my neck and head for a few months now. Also have a numbness on the bridge of my nose and cheeks. I also fell dizzy at times with the numbness at back of head. I went to my GP and was told to keep an eye on it but think its going on too long at this stage
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloAsk your GP to send you to a neurologist.Cervical spine disease might do this.An MRI is needed.The GP probably is not going to pursue this agressively.Brain problems [MS] rarely present like this, but can. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.