Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have suspected IIH... Everytime I get up the stairs I get

Customer Question

I have suspected IIH... Everytime I get up the stairs I get a pulse in my head and my whole right eyeball pulsates. Is this apart of IIH or do I need to get this looked into? Thank you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have a headache?Any vision problems?Any other medical problems?On any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening sorry for the late reply. I take the following medications and have the following conditions.CPTSD Amisulpride 400mg, Fluoxetine 40mg, Chlorpromazine 50mg 3 x a day
Cycstocele Neditol XL 4mg
Asthma/COPD Spiriva Respimat, Serevent, Ventolin, Pulmicort
Below knee amputation (Left leg) and back pain, Zomorph, Oramorph, Ibuprofen
Stomach issues (unkown at the moment) Gaviscon twice a day
Suspected IIH Diamox 500mg twice a day (ongoing distortion of vision, loss of acuity, papiledema, shadowing, mild headaches BUT I take a lot of pain meds)
Sleep Apnoea treated with CPAP (am compliant)
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.The most common symptom of IIH is headache and it can also lead to vision problems.The symptoms that you are mentioning do not fit into IIH as far as I am concerned.Do you have your blood pressure monitored regularly?Is it normal?Regards