Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I've had a brain aneurysm coiled 4 years ago and I got 1 more

Customer Question

I've had a brain aneurysm coiled 4 years ago and I got 1 more which is 3 to 4mm on mca on a y vine my doctor wants to clip it or keep a close I on me Iam book in next Friday what's the risks of having surg and risks of dieing through opp or after
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThe risk of surgery is low about 5-10% but that is still a risk at your ageyou are youngIf he is ok with it I agree with watching and waitinglet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to know if I could die having the opp or later my old doctor wanted to keep a I on it but not my new doctor
You could die both ways.Yes, there is a chance both ways
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)