Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have bad anxiety/depression which becomes significantly

Customer Question

I have bad anxiety/depression which becomes significantly worse as I'm coming is to my period. I've also been dealing with a lot of stress lately and I'm breaking down a lot from worry. I've had a tingling chin, on and off for the past two days, the surface area of a coin which I've convinced myself is onset MS. Is there anything i can do to alleviate these symptoms of anxiety? How should I take care of myself? Any recommendations to help me relax?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Thanks for this question

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.
​if you have more questions, just reply. :)