Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I would like to ask if I have unexplained pain suspect fits

Customer Question

Hi I would like to ask if I have unexplained pain suspect fits in most of the MS or similar to muscle waste condition, but my GP insisted do not want to refer me for neurology, but with all the pain no one can explain, they did some blood test for joint problem, turns out they said couple test little bit lower, but GP said I do not have joint problem, still the won't refer me.
what will you advice me to please ?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your symptoms further?

still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am not satisfy about the answer I get and why should I pay for the payment. Please I was hoping a UK professional could answer my question. I would like to cancel this membership sign up, I THINK this site doesnt do me any good. cheers