DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

When I am unwell or suffering from a relapse of my M.E. I

Customer Question

When I am unwell or suffering from a relapse of my M.E. I experience memories and awful feelings of deja vue followed by a gushing in my head then nausea/ sickness, the feeling is awful, is there any reason for this
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

This can be more than ME

Have you been examined for these symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to continue to wait for assistance please.I have not been examined for these symptoms, but last year was admitted to hospital with suspected viral meningitis, I had a brain scan then and nothing was found. I have had M.E for over 25 years and have had episodes like these in the past during a relapse
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

OK

So there is no specific reason for your relapse symptoms other than the ME, which commonly can have multiple unusual symptoms.

One thing that needs to be ruled out is an atypical seizure disorder.

This means, that if you have not had one, a neurological exam and EEG.

That might have been done, if so and normal, it is part of the ME.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent [5]—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/