Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Since I had a dental implant in 2013 I've had swollen legs

Customer Question

Since I had a dental implant in 2013 I've had swollen legs and they are tender to touch. I've had countless blood tests and other tests. I've also put on weight and don't think it is just down to over eating. Also the palms of my hands are itchy at times and am wondering about this dental implant. I also had an allergy test and was mildly allergic to palladium what is in the implant. Could my blood be affected. I'd appreciate your views. Thank you
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question.
Dr. Phil here

Do you have any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes I still need assistance Thank you

do you take any meds?