Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

Dear DR Bob Further to your advice Last week,Re Tramadol--I

Dear DR BobFurther to your advice Last week,Re Tramadol--I am now taking no Tramadol--But only CO-Dydramol,for theLast 3Days.Unfortunately my Headaches have got a lot Worse. Have you any advice for me?Simmone Karlson
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.

Hi Simmone. I think you should see your family doctor right away. Whenever changing or stopping a medication, you should do so only with the consent and monitoring of your physician, due to the risk of withdrawal. He or she may have some alternative medications for you to control your headaches. He or she may also want to do some testing or get a head CT. If you can't get in to see your GP right away, go to urgent care or the ER to have your pain addressed.