Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

I have clonic tonic seizures I take eplim(sodium valporoate)

Customer Question

I have clonic tonic seizures I take eplim(sodium valporoate) and lamictal(lamotrigine).
I take one eplim in the morning and two at night.
I take one lamictal in the morning and one lamictal at night.I have took a seizure in a while if I was going abroad how much does it cost for an e.e.g and to get my medication sorted in Cambridge, Boston, Massachussetts, USA
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Was your seizure witnessed?

Do you know how long it lasted and what type it was?

How long ago did this happen?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.