Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
39941098

Have mussel weakness in left side legs keep going blue and

Customer Question

Have mussel weakness in left side legs keep going blue and painful left side spasms loss of energy speach peoblems had 2 mri on head all good just had one on neck shows mild degenerative changes c5/6 with some subtle encroachment onto the left c5/6 root exit foramina is this anything to wory about and could more of spine be afected gone from healthy adult with adhd to nearly house bound at times
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

C5-6 issues most likely would affect left shoulder and left arm issues.

painful left leg would be more likely to be due to pinched nerves in the lower leg or poor circulation in the left leg

you may need a lower back MRI scan and a doppler vascular ultrasound to check for perfusion and circulation in your lower leg

how old are you?

what speech problems are you having?