wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Basically it's. short question. But I woke up this morning

Customer Question

Hi, so basically it's. short question. But I woke up this morning feeling very dizzy. And all throughout the day my head has been a little bit off, not dizzy exactly but feeling like I was about to go dizzy. What I have noticed now however is that I only get that real dizziness when I turn my head to the left. What could be happening?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Oh just to add, I also have this on the right side of my neck. Not sure if it is linked to the dizziness when turning head to the left please see attached file
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 18 days ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I wish to wait for an answer if possible. Thank you.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don't have any other medical issues that I'm aware of except for being extremely over weight. And I currently take no medication.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

It sounds like you may be coming down with the flu and your inner ear has been involved.

This can cause you to feel dizzy etc.

I'm not sure what that is on your neck.....

So. What should you do?

Try to take it easy.
Drink a lot of fluids and eat a good diet.

Take some tylenol etc.

Unfortunately since this is most likely a viral infection antibiotics won't help :(

If things get worse then have your GP take a look at you.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS