wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

To whom it may concern I have been getting bouts of

Customer Question

To whom it may concernI have been getting bouts of confusion,dizziness, headaches, pressure in my headand what I can only explain as brain fog ( during these episodes I find that my problem solving and my cognitive function is diminished). The episodes have been happening on and off for the last year in which I have had three mri,s a full cognitive function test full set of blood tests ie count,liver,kidney,cardiac panel,arthritis. Sleep apnea test. I have also had a cardiac stress test,24 hour holter monitor,5 day event monitor, echo cardio gram and these have not indicated a problem with my heart or a tumor or other brain defect.Please can you give advise as to what this could be
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

It is hard to say what this could be....that being said, perhaps you need to seek out another opinion. Please allow me to explain:

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

In the USA the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the Canada and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS