Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am qusai my car its infinti fx35 2009 3.5 v6 when i

Customer Question

hello
i am qusai
my car its infinti fx35 2009 3.5 v6
when i driving it (on the road) i get a sudden problem
the vdc and slip , check engine light all is on and the power is reduced after i turn it off and turn on again every thing is back normal and all the light is turns off and the power is back to normal
i take it to dealer is check it by computer and the codes shown is p1705 and c1130 and he is tell me need to clean the throttle body and he did this
after one day the problem is come back , and take it to another dealer and check it and this codes is shown p2135 c1130 p1705 p0725 u1243 , he tell me the throttle body need to clean and he do that but the problem not fixed
so
what is the problem?
And what is the steps ?
hope you help me
thanks
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When cleaning the throttle body is not resolving this issue then the wiring needs checked leading to and at the throttle body for any faults needing repaired or replaced.If the wiring is checked and found to be o.k. then the throttle body itself will need replaced.I have seen the throttle body fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete