Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

engine not starting also indicator light not working also remote

Customer Question

engine not starting also indicator light not working also remote conrol notworking
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, thanks for using justanswer.

What happens when you attempt to start the vehicle?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When i attemt to start the vehicle i hear the motor rotats, but the engine does not starts. I thoroughly checked the battery but no faults were found. as I mentioned before the remote does not support and when I try to lock the vehicle from inside it does not work aswell. same problem occured last week and it was okay afterwards. And the again I am facing the same prblem now. And also the hassle light is not working aswell. Other electrical items are working propery.

Expert:  Jake replied 4 years ago.

Let me see if I understand you correctly.

The engine cranks, but will not start.

When you say the "remote control" is not working, I assume your referrinf to the FOB correct? it will not unlock the doors?

The Hazard switch is also not working correct?

Let me know if we are on the same page here, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you are not able to understand the problem correctly and i feel its not going to work. Let us quit with that.

I am totally disappointed with the outcome , its better you refund the money back to me.