Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a nissan navara 2005 d22 ,pulled up on me and barely

Customer Question

i have a nissan navara 2005 d22 ,pulled up on me and barely creeps along 10mph or so blows bit white smoke ..had diagnosis of fuel injector pump.these are very expensive and was wondering could it be component of pump or is it replace whole pump at cost. also do these pumps need coding ? when replacing .looking at second hand or refurbed .how long should job take to replace one ?

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

in the next couple hrs or not too bother thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question -

Please let me know if you still need help with this...

If so - please tell me who has diagnosed the issue for you -

Rgds, MIKE.................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no one has diagnosed issue ...forget it joke !