Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan Interstar When I turn on radio to put radio code in

Customer Question

Nissan Interstar When I turn on radio to put radio code in I get "error" seems wrong code was inputted by my son and I only got correct code today from Boyne cars Drogheda, is there anything I can do?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

All I need to know is wether I can fix the problem or if I will need to get a new radio, it appears the wrong code was inputted and this has caused the error

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you on this...

Can I just ask - are you positive that the code you entered....the one you got from the dealer, was in putted correctly?

Too - before you entered that code - exactly what was the display saying?

Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did not put code in as when I turn radio on error appears on screen as will not allow input of code
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again, Thank you for your message / reply..

When you get a genuine error - it will usually come up with the word Err - or Error - and a code digit - ie - 6 - 7 and so on..

Try switching the radio off - then press the band button - and then while holding that, switch the radio on - keep the buttons pressed for several secs, then let go - let me know what you get -

Rgds, MIKE..................................