Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

We are after the timing marks etc for a 97 Nissan Terrano QD

Customer Question

Hi, we are after the timing marks etc for a 97 Nissan Terrano QD 32 eti engine, can you help PLEASE??? Thanks. Rachel
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

Are you sure you have the QD 32 vas its pretty rear to have this car with this engine .

Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Greg,

I'm 100% positive it's a QD32ETI 3.2 ltr diesel intercooled turbo motor, if you don't know please refer me to someone who does. Thanks

Rachel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
We are needing the crank & timing marks for a QD 32 ETI motor? Thanks
Expert:  indy-tech replied 4 years ago.
Okay will have to opt out as for this engine i don't have any information .

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please cancel the question, I've un subcribe so I hope I will not be charged?