Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My nissan primera car radio/dvd not working

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help you with this...

I do need you to give me all the info you can.... when this happened ... exactly what's happening etc... What the display says at the time and so on...

The more info you can give me, the better I can help -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The radio/dvd player in the car has not been working since l bought the car in feb this year, although it sometimes work only on long journey but on most ocadsion it does not. Only blurred light only appear.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply -

With the situation you describe - with the added info too - this belies a fault internally in the radio -

If for example it were a faulty wire / connection - when the radio went off it would not come on again - or if and when it did try - it would come on asking for the security code to be input.

So Im afraid this is a faulty radio - an internal fault that will mean you either have to renew / replace it as a set - or have it removed and sent away for repair. A search on google etc will find a radio repair place if you choose that option or I can suggest one for you if you wish where you can send it - just let me know if you wish that information - but from what you have said, thats the case with this one Im afraid - not unheard of neither / these do fail in this way sadly. So those are the ways forward for you on this one now.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.