Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

How do i remove the headlights of an almera i need to fit continental

Customer Question

How do i remove the headlights of an almera i need to fit continental ones
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes will wait thanks Jack

Hello Jack,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Doug C. replied 4 years ago.

For a 2002 you should have the two piece headlights still prior to the 03 face lift.
In this instance you will need to remove the corner marker light first to gain access to a hidden bolt near the lower outer corner of the headlight housing.

Earlier models also had a bolt on the lower inboard side that required bumper removal to access, I believe your 2002 should just snap into place once those two bolts are removed though, I think they got rid of that lower bolt by then.

We have noticed that you have not responded to the Professional. Please let me know if you would like to continue or if you would like me to close your question.