dansgarage1
dansgarage1, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a gnvq level 3 in light vehicle maintance and repair and also a diploma
74699650

started to splutter like a fuel blockage so changed fuel filter

Customer Question

started to splutter like a fuel blockage so changed fuel filter but has made little difference seems to be worse when pulling up hill
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello was wondering why it was taking so long .I will continue to wait as long as it doesent take another two days for a reply

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 3 years ago.

Hello and Many Thanks for your question

Is your car petrol or diesel? do you have any other symptoms? is it just uphill or anywhere else? have you had a diagnostics test done

Look forward to your extra information

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi it is a Navara 2.5 diesel .Was little better today after i put in some injection cleaner in it on saturday , hopping it will get better maybe? Ihavent had a diagnostics test done

If injector cleaner has made a difference that's a very good sign

without a diagnosis check you could spend money on many different things before you find the source it could be turbo or air flow metre of possible injector like you have already found

but if your problem progresses please reply to this message with what's happening now and how the fault is progressing then I can help further

Many Thanks

Dan