Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan pathfinder 2008 2.5dci is ticking over but not revving

Customer Question

Nissan pathfinder 2008 2.5dci is ticking over but not revving, intermittent at the moment

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Are there any warning lights coming on at all?

Has the vehicle been scanned for trouble codes?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No there are no warning lights coming on and not been scanned for trouble codes as no engine management lights on

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There are no warning lights on, vehicle not scanned as no engine management lights on, this is the 1st thing that was looked at. My husband has a lot of experience with cars and would normally use his mechanic who is unfortunately away at the moment. we are looking on the internet for advice also and will see if the information correlates with each other