Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how do I remove the rear door interior plastic panel to gain

Customer Question

how do I remove the rear door interior plastic panel to gain acces to the back of the door?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Mike :

Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Mike :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with this..

Mike :

Please tell me which door you refer to exactly ... then we can progress..

Mike :

As you are not on the system / on line right now, please type your reply here - When I receive it , I will get back to you asap thereafter.. Kind Rgds, MIKE.....................................

Customer:

Hello Mike, Thanks for replying to my query. The door I refer to is the back or tail gate door. I can see only one securing screw and that is in a recess in the door panel. There is probably a simple process to remove the plastic panel but I don't want to force anything and damage the panel. Regards

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi again Raymond..

Thank you for your reply.

Ok - can you gibe me the vehicle VIN and I will check on that for you ..

Kind Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

VIN as follows:- SJNFDAJ10U1118693

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

VIN IS SJNFDAJ10U1118693

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

vin IS SJNFDAJ10U1118693

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Raymond -

Im sorry - because you didn't reply to me above for 14 days +, the question timed out - and so I lost track of it..

Do you still need help with this then / have you progressed any?

Rgds, MIKE.............................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did reply twice. Yes I do need the question answered. As I explained I don not want to attempt this job without the necessary information in case I damage the panel. Your solution to the problem will be appreciated!!

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Raymond -

Yes I can see and did acknowedge that you replied - in fact you replied 3 times.... but you didn't reply to my Info request initially - for 14 days as I said above -- I was explaining therefore what had happened.

I will collate this inof for you and get back to you asap.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.............................

( This is not an Info request - I will get back to you when I have the info for you asap)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thanks look forward to hearing from you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

9/11 and I am still waiting for an answer!!!!!

and I am still waiting on 16th September for an answer

9/20 I have given up and got the car fixed at the garage.Only cost £15, so your non advice turned out to be rather expensive. Still lesson learned, anything out of U.S. is bound to be rubbish and a rip-off. Cheers XXXXX XXXXX!!!