Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2 door 2002 micra with central locking. When I unlock

Customer Question

I have a 2 door 2002 micra with central locking. When I unlock the central locking immediately locks the car again. I have checked the fob. I have disconnected each door motor and it still does it.
Would it be the central locking control unit, and where is please? Do these fail often and would a secondhand one be ok?

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know Thank and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

you,