Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I am getting this code 77 p7 fuel timing control fault, can

Customer Question

I am getting this code 77 p7 fuel timing control fault, can you please help,fuel filter

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Willing to wait a few more days

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi could you try and get me the complete code .

Should have one letter and four Numbers P0077 maybe.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is the code coming off the diagnostic machine 77 P7 fuel Injection timing control

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Thank you .okay this is a common issue , normally just replacing the fuel filter will rectifies this issue .check the lines for air bubbles ,this code trips due to air in fuel ,sucking in air from fuel filter .start with replacing the fuel filter .
Use a clear hose on the delivery line to see if air is being drawn into the system.
The in tank fuel pump could be the issue so have this checked as well .
the connection on the pump should be checked could be sucking in air from that side .

Rgds Greg