Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi Jake, Im in the process of fitting some DRLs to my 2005

Hi Jake, Im in the process of fitting some DRLs to my 2005 2.5 petrol xtrail, and need to find an ignition controlled connection, any idea where I could find one ?
I have a towball fitted, with a relay in the back of the car wired to feed the caravan fridge when the engine is running, could I tap into this, it would however, mean running a cable the length of the car. Suggestions please.

Jake :

If the fridge is tapped to an ignition "on" source then that would be fine, but be sure it's an ignition ON source and not powered with ign off

Jake :

as alot of 7 pin set ups and 4 pin trailer lighting set-ups all provide power with ign off

If you need additional assistance just let me know please.