Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 02 nissan almera 1.5 petrol got timming chain fitted

Customer Question

I have a 02 nissan almera 1.5 petrol got timming chain fitted after 600 mls running rough putting on and of engine light burning smell but temprature gauge stayes normal lack of power at different entravels
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Was the water pump changed as well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have found out the problem . It is one of the coil packs THANKS anyway.

Great I'm glad you got the issue resolved. Thank you.

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,