Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi , my nissan almera 54 plate has really poor headlights to

Customer Question

Hi , my nissan almera 54 plate has really poor headlights to the extent it puts you of driving at night . I have just found out this model was recalled . How do we go about this
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you .

When there is an outstanding recall on any given vehicle, the vehicle has to be taken to the nearest dealer - in this case, a Nissan dealer, to have the rectification work.

If you have had a letter / a recall letter, that will tell you what to do / where to take it.

If not- simply call / ring the local Nissan dealer to you and explain the issue and that you are aware of a recall - they will check this for you.

Have the vehicle full reg number with you when you call - and its best too if you can , to have the VIN as well - this is on the label on the car - stamped on the bulkhead under the bonnet , visible through the screen on the dash and / or on your V5 - registration document. They will need the details to accurately ID your vehilce.... and then they will advise you from there.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.