Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

iam replacing a rear light on a nissan x trail i can get the

Customer Question

iam replacing a rear light on a nissan x trail i can get the light unit off but the wiring connection after the rubber plug which fits into the body does this just pull out to be able to connect the new unit.

thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, sorry your having problems.

are you just having problems with the actual bulb connection itself? Can you take a picture for me to show me which part your struggling with?

Let me know please.