mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Nissan Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

2006 Nissan Note SE 1.4 petrol. The engine has started causing

Customer Question

2006 Nissan Note SE 1.4 petrol. The engine has started causing the Lambda sensor to fail. Two Replacement Lambda sensors have also failed. The EMU warning light comes on and the car has transient losses of power causing "kangaroo" jumping when driving on a steady throttle. Fuel economy is also down.

Thank you for your help.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The issue that you are having is consistent with a failing mass air flow sensor,the mass air flow sensor is responsible for measuring the fuel/air mixture to the engine and has a direct effect on the lambada sensors.