Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My qashqai has developed electrical faults. The ESR lights

Customer Question

My qashqai has developed electrical faults. The ESR lights are on and won't go off, the switch won't turn it off. It has now developed fault with the windscreen wipers in that they have stopped working. I can hear that there us some machine like noise but no movement. The switch still operates the water function and the back window wipers. Help.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,