Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years
13210289

I need to source a replacement passenger side mirror - just

I need to source a replacement passenger side mirror - just the mirror glass and the holder - as I assume that this just clips into the mirror mounting, which is not damaged. Many thanks. Paul Lambert. [email protected]
My car is a 2003 model
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Paul,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning

I am happy to wait. It could be that the spare part I want is best sourced from a breakers yard?

good luck and thank you

Hello Paul,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Paul,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would prefer for you to find some sort of answer. Maybe Nissan can advise if this part is actually available to order?

I can't provide feedback while the original questions is still not answered or resolved.

Thanks for your efforts

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..there..im sorry to see that question hasnt been answered.so i will try my best to assist..

First off - what model of Nissan do you have?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning

my Nissan is a 2003 X-Trail, Mirror glass and it's holder required for passenger side. Not stocked by any of the online replacement mirror specialist . It's possible that this part only available from Nissan main dealer.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..there thanks for your reply..

Ok..there are a few other places that maybe of interest as below if you haven't visited them already..
http://www.cardoormirrors.com/Nissan/X-Trail/2001-onward-Car-Door-Mirror.html

This one below is on ebay - from what I gather the price is an error as far as I can see by previously sold..might be worth just contacting the seller first before you go ahead with that
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Passenger-Near-Side-Heated-Clip-Wing-Door-Mirror-Glass-Nissan-X-Trail-01-07-/390599279747?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AX-Trail&hash=item5af1880483

Apart from that if you cant get anywhere above then the options are going to be via the dealer.although it may slightly more expensive they will be able to match the correct mirror for that car..I do hope this helps..

Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience: self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years