Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years
13210289

How do I open the bonnet of a nissan micra if the battery is

Customer Question

How do I open the bonnet of a nissan micra if the battery is dead?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

If this is the K12 Micra..you should be able to access the bonnet pull handle by opening the car manually via the passenger door,by the way of using the emergancy key blade if keyless entry or the key if non keylesss entry..by removing the small cap over the the passenger door handle..you see a small cap with a small slot underneath for a small screwdriver - once the caps removed you'll see a lock to insert the key into and manually open the door and you should be able to gain access to open the bonnet..I do hope this helps..if you need to ask anything else or include anything further then just continue before you rate..