Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hello i have a fault on almera 2002 1.5 car breaks down and

Customer Question

Hello i have a fault on almera 2002 1.5 car breaks down and will not start untill its left for a time had a scan and came up fault code p1612 which is an immobiliser fault. Have taken it to a Nissan main dealer they have told me its came up with a fault chain ecu immune but could not tell me which part needs to be replaced. They said they would have to go into deeper at extra cost. Can you tell what i need to do Thank you Steve.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Steve,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question..

If you still need help - Im more than happy to help you - - please just let me know if you would like me to do that with you -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thank you the fault was a faulty relay

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello there Steve -

Thank you very much for your reply..

Im pleased to hear you managed to get the car sorted - thats excellent.

If there is ever anything else- you know where I am now.. you can actually come on and request me personally for a speedier response..

Once again - Im glad all is sorted for you - you are welcome back anytime at all -

Very Kind Rgds, MIKE.