Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

HI I HAVE AN NV200 TO WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR A RADIO CODE...

Customer Question

HI I HAVE AN NV200 TO WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR A RADIO CODE.... ALL SITES ASK FOR A 14 DIGIT SERIEL NUMBER BUT MINE HAS 17,  ANY IDEAS ????      SERIAL# XXXXX  PART# XXXXX  MODEL# XXXXX

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I am willing to wait as I still have this problem... is it possible for you to give me some type of time frame ie. 24, 48, 72 hours etc... As im still feeling very hard done by & the site came highly recommended. .. Thank you in advance

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to give a time frame, as your question may require a specific Professional. We will do our best to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE -

Im happy to help / advise you ...

Is there a name / make on the set... ie, Philips / Blaupunkt etc ?

Rgds, MIKE..................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi mike... there's no name on front of stereo & once I take it out it only says nissan & daewoo is corp

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Ok thank you -

Please leave this with me and I will look further at this for you - I will get back to you asap..

best Rgds, MIKE.

( no need to reply - I will come back to you )