Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

the battery went flat on my 52 nissan micra keyless and the

Customer Question

the battery went flat on my 52 nissan micra keyless and the keys would not work i have just had the key man round to re program the keys they now open the doors but will not start it the red immobilizer key light is on when i try to start it
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE... Im happy to help you ...

As there has been a delay - please let me know if you still do need help with this - and if so, what the current situation is / what has been done since etc ..

Rgds, MIKE.....................................